Web popanalysis.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

My love is like...

Inspiration: Mya: All Guards Down
Image: Mya likes Fashion Week too

I really like Mya. Though she's not as awesome as Aaliyah or Beyonce, Mya is still much better than Ashanti and the vapid new wave of girls led by Cassie. Mya's 4th album is finally dropping this fall, and Vibe magazine caught up with her in an interview. The highlight of the interview?

Vibe: In the past you have been linked to artists like 50 Cent. Any comments?
Mya: Yes: it’s not true. 50 and I never dated, never cuddled, never did anything, period, despite what he chooses to believe in his own mind. I don’t know how he would get Lloyd Banks confused with me.

hahahaha! G-Unit = Gay Unit -- Mya is not afraid call shit out. I just hope she's prepared for 50's inevitably violent response.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?