Web popanalysis.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Not another gossip blog...

...but it sort of is. This will be my first foray into the oversaturated market of entertainment blogs. Most blogs cover the same celebrities over and over again – Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, Brangelina, TomKat, etc. I have felt frustrated by the narrow focus of these blogs. I care about Paris Hilton's blood alcohol level, but I care about other things too. So this blog will be about everything. There will be the expected celebrity gossip, but in addition to the generic ‘post a picture, post the story, make a bitchy comment’ approach, I will also include more insightful analysis, placing the rumor in its proper sociocultural context. In addition, I will include news and analysis from the fashion world – because I like fashion – and the music world – because I like music. I’ll also give political and business figures the celebrity treatment they deserve, so you can rationalize your gossip blog habit by claiming that you are "keeping up with the news."

Comments:
This is a fantastic idea for a celebrity blog. I love it. Can't wait to read more.
 
you know i was randomly stalking people on the newer, creepier facebook and found this blog.

this is pretty darn exciting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?