Web popanalysis.blogspot.com

Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Who does Christian really want?


vs.
vs.

Inspiration: The View
Images: starpulse.com

I love Nip-Tuck because it is stylish and provocative, and Julian McMahon is god. Over the years, there have been many, many sex scenes on the show focusing mostly on Christian's hot, albeit unevenly tanned, ass. They don't focus on boobs nearly as often as one might think. I don't really remember seeing Famke Janssen, Brooke Shields, Sanaa Lathan, or any other higher profile female guest stars' boobs. But this Tuesday, we will see a high profile boob. It will belong to Rosie O'Donnell. Her character is some lucky bitch who wins Powerball and chooses to spend her winnings on plastic surgery and to use her wealth to seduce Christian.

As much as I like to think that I am open-minded about sexuality -- pretty much everything is fine with me, as long as it's not something I'd see on an episode of SVU (or on a fetish site) -- I find myself being grossed out at the thought of Rosie naked with Christian Troy. I think it is wrong. If we allow this scene on TV, what's next? Bestiality? Incest? The government needs to step in.

Seriously though, at the end of a long day of screwing charity cases and skanky sluts, who does Christian really wish was in his black satin-sheeted bed? I don't like Julia. I was pulling for Kimber, but now she's a Scientologist. I buy that Christian has repressed homoerotic impulses, but Sean is boring and not that hot. Why couldn't things have gone further with AC Slater Dr. Mike Hamoui?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?