Web popanalysis.blogspot.com

Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Gucci love

Inspiration: fadedyouth noticed it first
Images: style.com, concreteloop, and yahoo

Tracie Ellis-Ross and Jennifer Beals wore the same Gucci Fall '06 dress to two different events on the same day. Tracie was at the Rodeo Drive Style Walk of Fame Awards, and Jennifer was at the premiere for her movie The Grudge 2 (yeah). I don't care if the movie sucks, Jennifer Beals is awesome, and so is Tracie Ellis-Ross. Girlfriends is hilarious and underrated by mainstream media and its own network, who slashed the show's budget this season. But back to the dress. The cut is generally flattering for everyone, but the print sort of gives me a headache. Here is the dress from runway to red carpet. What do you think?

Comments:
I think I'll get one of these because I need a new shower curtain.
Goldielocks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?