Web popanalysis.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Oprah's book club?

Inspiration: Snoop Dogg pens first book
Image: newsamericanow.com

I've definitely been waiting for this moment ever since I read Nicole Richie's The Truth About Diamonds at Borders . Yes, at Borders -- why would I actually pay for it? Anyway, Snoop Dogg, the master wordsmith, has released Love Don't Live Here No More: Book One of Doggy Tales. Book One -- yes, there will be 6 more! This first volume tracks Snoop from his childhood to the start of his hiphop career. I can't wait to see what Snoop will say later about the Bad Boy vs. Death Row drama. Though I doubt Snoop will set it off by claiming anything too controversial, I'm sure his autobiography will be a more substantive read than Nicole's (and definitely Paris's).

Comments:
with lots of pictures, I'm sure. Is there an English translation out?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?